The measures enacted with regards to the COVID-19 may still affect the Pyvo meetups or the conditions under which they are being held. Please follow the city pages to get the information and contact your local organizing team in case of any questions.
Pyvo.cz and personal information
The pyvo.cz website contains public information about meetings of
This includes information about past and upcoming presentations and presenters,
including public audio/video recordings of presentations
hosted at youtube.com.
All information we collect and manage for these purposes is
publicly available on the pyvo.cz
website and on youtube.com.
This contains the following types of personal information:
Full name of presenter(s),
Audio/video recording of the presenter and/or other attendees,
Contact information, and other information about the presenter
included in the presentation (slides) or in the talk description
provided to the organizers.
The data is handled also by the following companies:
(88 Colin P Kelly Jr St, San Francisco, CA 9410 USA)
(901 Cherry Ave. San Bruno, CA 94066 USA)
(Veverkova 1343, 500 02 Hradec Králové; IČ: 04173571)
Please note that you have the right to:
- Cancel your consent to our handling of your personal information
- Demand information on what personal information we handle and how we handle it
- Demand access to the information and demand that we correct it if it's wrong
- Demand that we remove your personal information
- In case of doubt about our compliance with any regulations related to handling personal data, contact us or the Czech Office for Personal Data Protection
Please send all requests by e-mail to
or by post to Pyvec, o.s.,
Ječná 507/6, 12000 Praha 2.